- 1/2 cup cremefraiche or sour cream (125 ml)
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and seeds removed
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons tequila (30 ml), optional
- 2 egg whites
- Salt, to taste
- In a food processor, puree the avocado, lime juice and zest until smooth. Add a pinch of salt, tequila and egg whites and pulse to combine. Add crème fraiche and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a popsicle mold. Smooth tops with a palette knive and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours, or overnight.
- To release popsicles, dip into warm water and gently pull the popsicle stick until the popsicle comes out.