French Garlic Prawns
24 large prawn
6 garlic cloves, crushed
1-2 small red chillies, very finely chopped
250ml olive oil
2 tbspchooped parsley
- Peel and devein the prawns, leaving the tails intact.
- Preheat the oven to 220C (425F). Sprinkle the garlic and chilli into four cast iron or gratin dishes. Divide the oil and butter among the dishes.
- Put the dishes on a baking tray in the oven and heat for about 6 minutes, or until the butter has melted.
- Divide the prawns among the dishes (put the in carefully, without splashing yourself with hot oil) and bake for about 7 minutes, or until the prawns are pink and tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley and fresh baquette and serve immedieately.