EASY STRAWBERRY CHEESE CUPS
250g Cream Cheese, softened
250g Greek Yogurt
250g Condensed Milk
2 tsp Gelatin Powder + 2 tbsp Water (optional)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Fresh Strawberries, chopped
- Place gelatin powder in a bowl of water and leave to bloom. Then place in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt it. Set aside.
- Zest and juice the lemon and set and side. Crush the biscuit and place at the base of the cups or glasses.
- Whisk cream cheese until smooth, add yogurt, condensed milk, gelatin mixture, lemon juice and zest and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe them into the cups.
- Mix a few tablespoon of strawberry jam with the fresh strawberries and spoon them on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Note: Amount of biscuit and strawberries varies based on the size of mould you’re using or if you want more or less base and topping. So I leave it open for you.